Citizen Men's Stainless Steel Japanese-Quartz Polyurethane Strap, Blue, 22 Casual Watch (Model: BI1041-22L)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$24.82 (19%)|
- 5 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Japanese Quartz
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Water resistant to 100m (330ft): in general, suitable for swimming and snorkeling, but not diving
4-Year Watch Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Mens Quartz Blue Dial/Silver-Tone Stainless Steel bezel with Polyurethane Strap.
- Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 4.4 x 4.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07NP788LP
- Item model number: BI1041-22L
- Date first listed on Amazon: February 26, 2019
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Citizen|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||10.2 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Review this product
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup & Comfort: B-
The size is just right for my tastes, but much smaller than the current trend of huge men's watches. It would look a little large on a small wrist, but doesn't stand out at all on my 6'1" frame. The band is a sturdy, blue rubber, which I prefer and which fits the sporty styling of the watch. Comfort is excellent, and I quickly forgot that the watch was on my wrist.
The single-digit dates were a little tough to read clearly, but not enough for me to deduct a star. The readability of the face is otherwise outstanding.
I wish the watch were solar, but beyond that, everything about the watch's build quality and aesthetic is consistent with Citizen's brand of affordable quality.